A Mexican Party
Xoximilco is a magical place with an ambiance of party, music and tradition that captures the imagination of everyone who visits by conjuring up memories of Mexico in its golden age.
Decorated with motifs from the 32 States of Mexico, the famous trajineras, a kind of boat that were once used for transporting flowers, fruits and vegetables grown in floating gardens, have become a means of transportation and a cause of joy for all those who come to Xoximilco searching for a unique moment they can only experience here in Cancun, in a modern version of the legendary cruise through the canals, with the colors and the charm of those magical moments we hold dear.
Xochimilco, which in nahuatl means "Field of flowers", is defined by a series of water canals that existed since pre-Hispanic times when lakes and lagoons made up almost the entire Valley of Mexico and disappeared with the passing of time.
Xoximilco emerges in Cancun as a tribute to the beauty and grandeur of this member of the Cultural Heritage for Humanity list; where you will be able to experience the traditions of central Mexico in a Caribbean Paradise. Under a star-filled sky and with tropical weather, on board a picturesque trajinera decorated with the elements from each state, you will travel through time in a true Mexican fiesta with live music, gastronomy and flowers.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- A nighttime cruise on board a trajinera
- Dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine
- Open bar with tequila, beer, fruit flavored beverages and sodas
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music such as: mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet and marimba.
- Open Monday to Saturday from 6:00 to 11:00 p.m.
- Access at 7:15 p.m.
- Approximate duration: 3 hours
- The minimum age to enjoy Xoximilco is 5 years old. Children between 5 to 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price.
- Xoximilco is located 5 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 35 minutes from Playa del Carmen
What to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Cash for souvenirs