Chichen Itza and Cenote Xcajum
Come and Discover why Chichen Itza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a Wonders of the World. We will take a guided tour of the ruins site and learn about the fascinating world of the Mayas.
Get amazed with the remains of one of the most important pre-Hispanic civilizations. Buildings such as The Castilllo, The Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory, the Ball Game Court and the area of the Sacred Cenote are only part of the greatness of this civilization.
After visiting the majestic city of Chichen Itza, get refreshed in the crystal clear water of the cenote Xcajum
To complete the excursion enjoy a buffet lunch at Xcajum
- Pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Transportation to Chichen Itza.
- Guide tour at the archaeological site with expert bilingual guide
- Free time at Chichen Itza
- Transportation to Cenote Xcajum (10 minutes)
- Free time for swimming at the Cenote (50 min)
- Buffet lunch at Xcajum Restaurant (1.15 hrs)
- Back to Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Roundtrip transportation, air-conditioned
- Access to the Chichen Itza archaeological site with an expert bilingual guide
- A water bottle for the archaeological site visit.
- Visit to Cenote Xcajum
- Free time to enjoy your swim in the sinkhole
- Access to restrooms and dressing rooms at Xcajum
- Buffet meal at Xcajum restaurant (beverages not included).
- Beverages at Xcajum restaurant
- Rent of lockers, towels and swim safe vest
- Gratuities (optional)
- Duration: 12 hours approx. including transfers.
- Children between 5 and 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price. Children under 5 years old enter free.
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
What to bring
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion.
- Good Walking Shoes
- Bring a swimsuit and towel
- Cash for beverages and souvenirs