Xichen Clasico Tour
Chichen Itza and Cenote Tsukan
Discover why Chichen Itza is a World Heritage Site and a Wonder of the World. We will take a guided tour of the ruins site and learn about the fascinating world of the Mayas.
Marvel at the remnants of this extraordinary pre-Hispanic civilization, including iconic structures like The Castillo, The Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory, the Ball Game Court, and the Sacred Cenote area.
After your Chichen Itza adventure, rejuvenate in the crystalline waters of Cenote Tsukan, a natural wonder.
To complete the excursion enjoy a buffet lunch at Tsukan
- Pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Transportation to Chichen Itza.
- Guide tour at the archaeological site with expert bilingual guide
- Free time at Chichen Itza
- Transportation to Cenote Tsukan
- Free time for swimming at the Cenote (50 min)
- Buffet lunch at Tsukan Restaurant (1.15 hrs)
- Back to Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Roundtrip transportation, air-conditioned
- Access to the Chichen Itza archaeological site with an expert bilingual guide
- A water bottle for the archaeological site visit.
- Visit to Cenote Tsukan
- Free time to enjoy your swim in the sinkhole
- Swim safe vest rooms at Tsukan
- Buffet meal at Tsukan restaurant (beverages not included).
- Beverages at Tsukan restaurant
- Rent of lockers and towels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Duration: 12 hours approx. including transfers.
- Children between 5 and 11 years pay child price. Children under 5 years old enter free.
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
What to bring
- Lightweight, comfortable clothing, a hat, and sunblock due to the warm climate
- Good walking shoes
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cash for beverages and souvenirs