Live nature at its best visiting four different cenotes and enjoy fun activities and extreme adventures like Kayak, Zip-line, Inner tubes, Rappel and Snorkel
The word cenote comes from the Mayan dzonot, meaning cave with water. There are cenotes open, semi-open and closed or grottos. The cenotes constituted the largest supply of fresh water for the Mayans and were used as natural burial chambers, you will be amazed by the mysticism and beauty that surrounds the cenotes in Riviera Maya.
Whether you've practiced this activity or is your first time doing rappel, we assure you will enjoy it to the fullest. This activity is taken in the cenote "Lu'um". There will be no location or surroundings that can compare to the rock formations found in this unparalleled cenote.
Get amazed with the flora and fauna inside the cenote "Ha", an open cenote with great visibility, let yourself be surprised by the underwater gardens of water lilies and enjoy this landscape.
Feel the wind in your face as you slip through zip lines over the enigmatic jungle in the cenote Lik. Feel the adrenaline of flying high and feeling free in this amazing environment.
Paddle a kayak surrounded by lush jungle and admire the exotic flora that surrounds the cenote Kâak There are inner tubes available for those who prefer a more relaxing ride.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Welcome coffee, chocolate and sweet breads
- Non-alcoholic beverages (water and soft drinks) and seasonal fruits on the road.
- Chocolate, coffee and oatmeal cookies at every cenote exit.
- Glam Picnic: Delicious lunch including fusilli-vegetable soup, fresh bar with premium quality cheeses and deli meats, a variety of rustic breads, dressings, fresh salads, water, coffee, chocolate, wine and beer
- Equipment: life jacket, snorkel equipment, rappel gear and/ or inner tube.
- Gratuities (optional)
- The use of safety vests is required for water activities
- If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension or you are pregnant, we do not recommend this tour
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- Children under 6 are not allowed in this tour
- Children 6 to 11 years pay 50% of the total price of adult admission.
What to bring
- We recommend that you bring water shoes, swim suit and a towel
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes, use only chemical-free sun blockers.