Xcaret Park is Mexico's sacred paradise. It is a beautiful place full of culture and nature where you can enjoy amazing aquatic activities, cultural attractions and shows.
Enjoy a wonderful day in beauty of the Caribbean Sea and the magic of a thousand-year-old civilization. The perfect place to know the best of history and traditions of Mexico.
At Xcaret you will find more than 40 attractions of nature and culture such as a Butterfly pavilion, with native butterflies of the Yucatan Peninsula in their natural habitat, a unique Coral Reef Aquarium, an authentic Mexican Cemetery built cone-shaped with seven levels and 365 different tombs, a henequen hacienda in which interior you will find the Museum of Popular Mexican Art which exposes the ingenious work of Mexican artisans.
Take a walk through the Tropical Jungle Trail and know the plants from where the gum, cinnamon and vanilla come from, among others. Admire the views of the sacred paradise of Mexico and Caribbean Sea from the Rotating Scenic Tower, whisper your secrets in the House of Whispers, marvel at the smells and colors in the Living Museum of Orchids and explore the pristine waters of the underground rivers Xcaret.
Live a unique experience with the optional activities such as swimming with dolphins and swimming with sharks and surprise yourself with these wonderful creatures. Go down to the seafloor with Sea Trek and walk among colorful fish, live the experience of snorkeling on a tour that takes you to a coral reef near the park.
At the end of the day, be amazed with the celebration of Xcaret Mexico Espectacular, a musical show that takes you on a journey through the history of Mexico since pre-Hispanic times to the most traditional and typical. Witness a Mayan ball game, a representation of the encounter of two worlds, and a party full of magic, light and color that will surprise your senses.
- Admission fee
- Roundtrip transportation in a bus with air conditioning (Only tour)
- Flora & Fauna: Coral reef aquarium, butterfly pavilion, regional wildlife enclosure, bat cave, orchid greenhouse, mushroom farm, marine turtles, jaguar island, and apiary
- Aquatic activities: Underground river, inlet, natural wells and beach
- Cultural activities: Game Ball, Xcaret Mexico Spectacular show, Mayan Village, Archaeological Sites, Mexican Corner
- Services: Hammocks, beach chairs, wheels
- Foods or beverages
- Snorkel gear, towels
- Swimming with dolphins Sea Trek, Snuba or any other service with extra charge provided at Xcaret Park and not specified here.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free.
- Important information: Children from 0 to 4 years old can not occupy a seat in the bus.
What to bring
- Due to the care of the environment, Xcaret only accept biodegradable sunblock.
- Bring towels, comfortable clothes and shoes, swimming suit, sunglasses and caps, a change of clothing and extra cash money for souvenirs, photos, etc.