Tulum and Xel-Ha All inclusive
Enjoy the amazing natural aquarium park of Xel-Ha and Tulum, one of the most beautiful archaeological sites on a cliff by the sea, all in one day!
Discover Tulum in the Mexican Caribbean, icon of the Mayan culture and the only site facing the sea. Learn guided tour and free time to enjoy Tulum. Your guide will point out important sites and explain the historical significance of buildings such as the Castle, the Temple of the Masks and the God Chaac.
Later, a 20-minute drive will take you to the incredible natural aquatic theme park of Xel-Ha, home to a wide variety of colorful tropical fishes. You will snorkel and observe the different species up close through your mask, explore cenotes (natural sinkholes) or simply sit on a lounge chair and soak up the sun along the spectacular coastline!
Explore the spectacular Mexican landscape and natural aquatic life: the underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea feed an environment of creeks, lagoons, natural wells and ancient caves. Snorkel and admire the underwater world, face to face with exotic marine flora and fauna such as curious rays and French Angel fish. Other activities include cliff diving, rope bridge walking, bicycling, kayaking, and much more. Our family friendly excursion is sure to leave the entire family in awe!
This Xel-ha all-inclusive tour from Cancun or the Riviera Maya includes park admission, tasty snacks, drinks and dine in restaurants all day long (selection of Mexican and international buffets), snorkel equipment (plus your own complimentary snorkel tube), lockers and all the towels you need. You will also have life-vests, bicycles, inner tubes, showers, bathrooms, dressing rooms, lounge chairs and hammocks.
Prepare for the best experience of your life immersed in nature!
- Round trip transportation with air conditioning and tour conductor.
- Access to the archaeological site of Tulum with bilingual certified tour guide (duration: 2 hours).
- Access to Xel-Ha Park Riviera Maya from 12:00 to 5:30 pm.
- Snack buffet.
- Traditional Mexican food and international buffets.
- Unlimited drinks & Domestic Open bar service at Xel-Ha.
- Snorkel equipment & free snorkel tube, locker and towel (day-use only).
- Special activities in Xel-Ha like swimming with dolphins, snuba or trek
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children between 5 and 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free.
- Important information: Children from 0 to 4 years old cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
What to bring
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit
- Extra change of cloths