Tulum and Beach Tour
Discover the ancient Mayan culture in Tulum and enjoy the beach and the Caribbean Sea at a nearby beach club.
This combination allows our guests to explore the fascinating archaeological site and relaxing on one of the most beautiful beach of Tulum.
Tulum is the ancient Mayan city overlooking the blue waters of the Caribbean, with a beautiful view and fascinating history, Tulum is a destination that no Cancun visitor should miss.
Tulum is one of the most visited of all Mayan ruins, and its also the only major Mayan ruin to be found along Mexico's Caribbean coastline on the Riviera Maya.
- Pick up at the hotel between 7:10 AM and 8:10 AM
- One hour of guided tour at the archaeological site and half an hour of free time.
- Transfer to the beach club for an hour and half of soaking up the sun, swimming, relaxing and enjoying the beach.
- For mayor comfort guests will have access to washrooms and shower area.
- Approximate departure at 2 pm to return to the hotels.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Admission to Mayan ruins
- Bottled water
- Access to the beach club and its facilities
- Photos and video
- Kids of all ages welcome
- Kids prices apply to ages 4-11 years
- Kids under 4 years old are free and do not need to be reserved.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes and outfit
- Hat, sunblock lotion
- Extra cash for personal expenses
- Sun glasses