Trainer for a Day
at Xel-ha Park
Learn the secrets to train the most charismatic animal in the world, Dolphins!
During the Dolphin Trainer for a Day program you will experience a deeper relationship with dolphins, being able to communicate with them as a professional trainer. The dolphin Trainer for a Day program includes valuable scientific information about our breeding program, veterinary training and scientific research. On this interesting program youll also learn some training techniques and all stuff about dolphin care -like diets and veterinarian monitoring- in order to maintain dolphins in optimal conditions.
Delphinus Dolphin Trainer for a Day experience lasts eight hours (200 minutes in the water) and includes huge number of activities as real contact with the dolphins. Enjoy this unique experience by being a dolphin trainer at Delphinus Xel-ha
For your convenience Delphinus Trainer for a Day Program is only for 6 participants per day.
If you are a dolphin lover, Delphinus Trainer for a Day is the best program ever been made for the dolphin lovers.
LOCATION AND SCHEDULES
Monday to Friday: 9:30 hrs to 17:30 hrs.
- Free diploma, t-shirt and photo with trainers staff.
- 200 minutes in the water with dolphins. Includes Primax swim with dolphins program
- Familiarization tour and general information about the dolphinarium and its specimens.
- Delphinus training model with reinforcers.
- Activities related with training and dolphin care.
- Participants shall have the opportunity to snorkel freely with the dolphins while they carry out regular trainers tasks.
- Entry to Xel-Ha Park is not included in the price.
- Photo and DVD of the program
- Transportation service $10 usd per participant. (Must be paid at check-in)
- Transportation service is available $10 usd per participant. (Must be paid at check-in)
- The minimum age to enjoy this activity is 13 years old
- Children from 9 to 12 years old must be accompanied by one adult (both pay ticket)
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is mandatory
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in any of our aquatic activities.
What to bring
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring extra cash for souvenirs, photos and video