Discover the amazing experience of diving in the Great Mesoamerican Reef, the largest reef in the western hemisphere and the second largest coral reef in the world.
Cancun offers an unimaginable world of underwater beauty and is one of the best places in the world for scuba diving. This destination is famous because of its shallow reefs alive with the dazzling colors of fish and coral.
Cancun's coastline is home to nearly 100 coral species, 350 molluscs and 164 species of reef dwelling fish. Cancun is also the home to the hawksbill sea turtle, crocodiles, lemon sharks and manatees. All the species are incredibly beautiful and are enormously valuable as an attraction for tourists. When scuba diving in Cancun you can expect to encounter some of the most beautiful sea creatures you are ever likely to see.
This scuba dive center is located in the heart of the Hotel Zone in Cancun with more than 20 years of experience offering professional services like diving and PADI certifications.
This class is for those who want to visit the underwater world but are not looking for a full-course diving certification. 30 minute theory lesson, 15 minutes of shallow water exercises and techniques and then one tank down a shallow (25ft) reef. Class is scheduled everyday at 12:00 hrs.
1 or 2 Tank Dive in Cancun
Local reefs locations (55 ft) and 2 different shipwrecks (85 ft), both bursting with marine life. (Certified divers only)
Dive 2 tanks in the Mayan underworld surrounded by pristine waters and amazing rock formations. Cenotes are located from Playa del Carmen to Tulum, transportation is included (From the meeting point) (Certified divers only)
Meeting point: Marina "Solo Buceo" located inside Hotel Real Inn Cancun, Hotel Zone Km 5.5
- All Diving equipment, except wet suit (10 us extra optional)
- Dive master
- For Cenotes the transportation is included (From the meeting point) as well as soft drinks and lunch.
- We don't have extra charge for the wreck dive, we go every day if its allow for the conditions.
- $10.00 usd for National Marine Park Fee
- Resort Course Check in: 12:00 PM
- 1 tank Cancun Dive Check in: 1:00 PM
- 2 tank Cancun Dive Check in: 8:00 AM
- Cenote Dive Check in: 6:30 AM