Set sail for Isla Mujeres aboard our ship and explore the islands natural beauty.
Garrafon park is a recreation center, located in Isla Mujeres. Famous for its beautiful reef and a spectacular panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea, Cancun and the bay; from the highest cliff of the Yucatan Peninsula.
The park´s main attractions are: Snorkeling at the coral reef, considered one of the most beautiful reefs of the world with a maximum depth of 12 feet and about 1000 feet long; kayaks, hammocks, salt water pool, the lighthouse, walk to the Mayan Ruins and Sculpture Park.
Enjoy snorkeling in the calm, blue waters above the Great Mayan Reef
Tropical drinks or beers from the all-day International Open Bar
Swim and refresh yourself in the Panoramic Swimming Pool at El Garrafon
Glide across the clear blue waters on your own Kayak
Enjoy a Full Breakfast and a Buffet Lunch
Ride a Zip Line across the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea! (extra $5 usd)
Take a Bicycle Tour and visit some of the most interesting sights!
Relax and take in a tropical drink in the beach-side lounge chairs!
If you book for a Vip Service you will have access to a VIP section with hammocks, infinity pool, Jacuzzi and lounge chairs, premium international open bar and the best international cuisine
How to get to departure site
Schedule: Daily except saturday at 9:00 AM from Marina Aquatours at Km 6.5 of the Cancun Hotel Zone. It is very easy to get either by public bus or taxi.
Duration: Approximately 8 hours. Ferry returns at 5:30 PM at Playa Langosta at Km 5 of the Cancun Hotel Zone.
- Round trip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres from the ferry pier "Marina Aquatours".
- American breakfast on the boat ride to Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- National open bar on board and at the park (only available for adults 18 years or older).
- Buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park.
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and showers.
- Zip Line
- Only Vip Service: VIP section with hammocks, infinity pool, Jacuzzi and lounge chairs, premium international open bar and the best international cuisine (shrimp, salmon, sushi, ceviche, grilled meat, fresh fruit and vegetables).
- $3 US Reef protection tax per person
- $20 US Dock fee per person (must be paid at check-in)
- Free admission for Infants (1-5 years and shorter than .90cm tall).
- For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs.
What to bring
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment.
- Extra money