Reef Adventure and Camel Safari Tour
Reef Adventure and Camel Safari tour is a combination of two exciting activities that take you exploring the natural underwater beauty of the coral reef and the extraordinary rainforest on a fun camel ride
We will invite you to sail through in catamaran where you will enjoy a spectacular view of the beautiful turquoise blue of Caribbean Sea, on board we will have refreshing drinks at your disposal while we sail toward two extraordinary coral reefs and immerse ourselves in a spectacular scenery with great variety colorful fish and extensive marine life (45 minutes on each reef).
At the end of your snorkel you will have the opportunity to fly in Spinnaker, (if weather conditions allows).
To continue with your exciting adventure, we have a fantastic 45-minute camel ride. During this tour, professional guides will give you interesting information about these adorable mammals, spend fun moments with them and enjoy free time to refresh yourself on a beautiful beach or to take a fun photo with the camels.
To conclude with this exciting day we invite you to the restaurant of Playa Maroma, where you will enjoy a delicious buffet and refreshing drinks (water and soft drinks).
- Round Transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Catamaran sailing
- Snorkel equipment (Life vest, mask, fins, snorkel tube)
- Camel ride
- Buffet lunch
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Local social insurance
- Free time at the beach to take photos and pet the camels
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Lockers ($5 usd deposit, $3 usd returned)
- Two dollars Marine Park Tax per person, must be paid in cash upon at arrival
- The tour starts at 9:30 am
- Tour operates Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum edge to participate 6 years old
- Children edge 6-9 pay child rate
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and persons with back problems, or recently surgery.
- 8 maximum numbers of participants per tour
- Is not recommend for children under 3 years
- Regulations for the camel ride:
- The use of safety equipment is mandatory
- Maximum weight required: 220 lbs
- Minimum age to ride on your own: 10
What to bring
- Use confortable Clothes and Shoes
- Extra Cash (for souvenirs and photos)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Biodegradable sunscreen