Private Fishing Charter
Take a private fishing tour in Cancun and have great time in the cool blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
We have 11 embarkations from 31 to 41 feet. All boats include GPS, fish finder, fishing seats with seat belts
Our fishing tours offer two types of sport fishing: Trolling (100-300 ft) and Bottom fishing (200- 600 ft). For trolling or bottom fishing we mainly use lures or ballyhoo.
Meet place: Marina Chac Chi KM 3.2 Cancun Hotel Zone
Schedule: 7:00 am or 2:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can go on the boat?
It depends on the boat. You will notice above the price of each boat the maximum number of passengers that can accommodate.
Do you have English speaking captains?
Our captains and crew speak spanish and english The language will not be a problem.
Do the boats have a bathroom on board?
Yes. All our boats do.
Do I need to bring food?
Food is not provided on any of the fishing trips.
We recommend that if you want food request a box lunch at the time you make your reservation. It will be ready at the Marina and you pay for it upon check in.
Do I need to bring more beer and liquor?
The price includes only 3 beers per person. It is not an Open Bar. Also liquor is not included but you are welcomed to bring it. The price also includes 2 bottles of water and 2 sodas per person.
If you want more beer we recommend you bring it with you or request it, you can get as many as you want for an extra fee.
The transportation from the Marina will not stop for beer and/or sandwiches so we recommend you to have it upon pick up.
Will I get seasick?
Seasickness depends on the individual and the conditions of the sea the day you go fishing. We recommend that if you do not know if you get seasick, take a commercial motion sickness medication or use the wrist bands or patches that help you prevent seasickness problems.
Does the boat include Safety equipment?
Each boat counts with a First Aid kit and life savers for each passenger on board. Also each boat includes Rescue equipment, example: Radio VHS, flare, and Ring lifesavers.
Do you have Snorkel equipment on board?
Yes. Make sure to ask for it at the time of your reservation.
- Fishing license.
- Beer, bottle water, ice, sodas, mate, bait
- T.V, DVD, CD (depending the boat)
- A guarantee in catching a fish.
- Life vests, first aid kit and rescue equipment such as a radio VHS, flare guns, and hoop lifesavers.
- A lot of fun!
- Hotel pick up is not included but it is easy to get to the Marina as it is right in the Cancun hotel zone. Just take a taxi or bus to Marina Chac Chi km 3.2.
- Federal Tax per person $10 usd
- Fishing Equipment: Rods brand Penn 6/0 and 9/0.
- Line 50 lbs for the brand Penn 6/0 and an 80 lbs line for the Penn 9/0
- Each boat counts with 1-2 fishing seats depending on the boat, GPS and Fish finder.
- Kids under 5 are free, they only pay pier tax ($10 usd)
What to bring
- A cap or hat
- sun block
- A pair of solid gripped shoes
- Take a pill (dramamine) one hour before your departure
- Extra money for tips, souvenirs and box lunch.