Maroma Combo ATV and Speed Boat
ATV & Speed Boats
Feel the thrill of driving an ATV through the jungle and challenging the waves in a speed boat on a journey full of action and speed surrounded by the most beautiful natural environments.
Enjoy a wonderful day full of fun on land and water on the beautiful beach of Maroma in the Riviera Maya considered one of most beautiful beaches in the world.
Drive your four wheel ATV for 45 minutes and feel the rush of riding your speed boat for another 45 minutes on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean.
This tour includes transportation from hotels in Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum.
- Round trip transportation
- Single or shared ATV and Speed Boats
- Snacks (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
- $15.00 USD Marine Park fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Lockers: $2.00 USD ($5 deposit, $3 returned)
- The tour starts at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
- Departing point for those coming from Cozumel: Playa del Carmen
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Children under 6 and 9 years old must pay minors fee.
- Minimum age to ride on your own: 16 (handling test required)
- Children younger than 16 can participate only in shared service, accompanied by a paying adult.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable repellent