Maroma Ocean Safari
Snorkel and waverunner
Two incredible activities in one unforgettable day. Drive your own waverunner through the waves and discover the amazing marine world in one of the best place to snorkel.
Feel the rush of speed driving our waverunners surrounded by turquoise waters of the Riviera Maya.
Then discover the incredible underworld of the Caribbean Sea and be among the lucky to swim with a sea turtle, stingrays, colorful angel fish, sea sponges and more.
This tour includes transportation from hotels in Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen y Tulum
- Roundtrip transportation
- Use of waverunner (single or double)
- Use of snorkel equipment (life vest, mask, fins & snorkel tube)
- Bilingual tour guide
- Soft drinks
- Water & snack (fried beans & tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
- $10.00 USD Marine Park fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Lockers: $2.00 USD ($5 deposit, $3 returned)
- The tour starts at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
- Minimum age:16 years old (with a previous written parent approval)
- Minimum age to ride on your own: 16 (handling test required)
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries.
- For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunblock