Maroma Horse and Hat Jungle Trail
Take an unforgettable adventure riding through the Mayan Jungle. Get close to nature admiring the beach and jungle views on a fun horse ride.
We start the adventure riding by the jungle and mangroves areas exploring the amazing nature of the region. Ride your horse at the beach, watch the natural wonder of the white sand and blue ocean in Maroma beach in the Riviera Maya. We do small groups for personalize attention.
This tour includes transportation from your hotel in Cancun, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Horseback journey
- Bilingual tour guide
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Snack (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
- Lockers: $2.00 USD ($5 deposit, $3 returned)
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Kids between the ages of 6 and 9 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Horses don't go into the water.
- For security galloping is not allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes for ridding (you cannot ride with sandals but bring them with you to use them later)
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money