Gimme All Tour
For those who enough is never enough; We give all activities at Selvatica Adventure Park! including Extreme Canopy, Swim in the cenote, Polaris RZR, Tarzania Coaster, Monster Zip Lines, Skywalk and Bungee swing
Our excursion begins with pick up at the lobby of the hotel, going just 40 Minutes away from Cancun or Playa del Carmen. Upon arrival, all guests are greeted at the Casa Zatara, with W/C, lockers, restaurant deck & bar, all in a unique ambiance. After check-in, our first activity will be in our Polaris Ranger RZR, an all terrain buggys, to rally through our magical pathways in a 30 minutes adventure in the middle of the Mayan Jungle.
Our next experience will be the Extreme Canopy Tour, our circuit includes 12 zip lines of 1.5 miles long, where guests will be able to admire the great vegetation and the awesome fauna of the region.
The next activity will be our famous Skywalk, a circuit of 8 hanging bridges that will thrill our participants, with a high rope trail that make balance and coordination a fundamental on this track. Next you will be a Tarzan boy in our Bungee Swing, a 12 meters rope swing where you will feel like a monkey.
Continuing with our adventure in our Tarzania Coaster, 700 meters of a wild ride in a human coaster, which will make your adrenaline pump to the maximum. Next you will feel like a Super Hero, in the fastest zip line in Cancun, our Superman Zip Line, 50 meters high and 350 meters long sensation were you can reach 50 miles per hour speed that will make you fly above the Mayan jungle.
The next step is to go to the crystal water of our cenote Balam, swim and refresh yourself, while experiencing this natural wonder, then ride back to our palapa where complimentary lunch and water will be served, Photos, videos, snacks and souvenirs available on our premises.
- 10 zip line circuit
- Rope course
- Bungee swing
- Tarzania (zip line coaster)
- Jungle coaster (roller coaster)
- Superflight (2 monster zip lines)
- Polaris RZR or ATV
- Swim in our private cenote
- Light lunch & water
- Transportation from your hotel (available with additional cost)
- Photos and Videos, lockers and souvenirs
- Additional alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks from the bar
- No pregnant women, back pains, or heart problems
- Maximum weight 220 Lbs., maximum waist size 47 in.
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID. *To ride Co-Pilot you must be at least 8 years old.
- Childs under 8 years are not permitted.
- This expedition operates from Monday to Sunday
What to bring
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- A hat or cap and sun protection
- Bathing suit and towel
- Extra money for photos, videos, lockers and souvenirs
- A change of clothes in cases you get wet or dirty