Emotions Native Park
ATV through jungle trails
Experience the emotion of driving an ATV vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves. Fly, discover, learn, swim, enjoy different emotions in this outstanding park.
Fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the region first inhabitants Casa de los Sueños and swim in a beautiful crystal-clear water cenote. Photographers of the maya communities will take great pictures of you during the activities!
Itinerary (the order of some activities may change):
Emotions Native Park (Approximately 3:30 hours in the park)
• Pick-up at hotels of Cancun and Riviera Maya depends on the location and shift.
• Arrival at Emotions Native Park, where you will be provided with full equipment and safety briefing
• ATV ride: go through jungle paths for an hour enjoying the natural beauty of the park. Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge.
• Maya ceremony: Delve into the natural wonders and participate in an authentic ceremony of blessings carried out by a maya shaman of the community and scented by copal.
• Ziplines: Fly above the jungle with three zip lines, get excited with the wind, fly like Superman and appreciate the scenery.
• Cenote swim: After a short hike you will found a cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal-clear waters of this amazing natural pond.
• Traditional snack: enjoy a regional menu
• Back to your hotel
- Round trip transportation in small groups
- Traditional lunch
- Bilingual adventure guide
- Equipment required for activities
- Towels and locker
- Photos and video
- Tips for guide and driver
- This tour operates from Monday to Friday for hotels located in Cancun and Costa Mujeres at the following time: 8:00 a.m. 11:00 am. and 3:00 p.m.
- This tour operates daily from hotels located in Riviera Maya and Puerto Morelos at the following time: 8:00 a.m. 11:00 am. and 3:00 p.m.
- From Tulum, this tour operates from Monday to Wednesday at the following time: 1:45 pm. Pick up at the meeting point: (Overseas Ferry Terminal) in Tulum -Boca Paila Km. 6.7 Tulum)
- The duration of the tour is 3 hours and a half plus the transfer time
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Our expeditions are not suitable for people with severe physical disabilities, heart problems, pregnant women or for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Children from 6 years, may participate in the tour.
- Children over 16 can drive with the supervision of an adult in the vehicle, under a previous test.
- The use of video cameras and / or photographic cameras is not allowed based on international security standards, except for GoPro cameras, if they are attached to the chest or adjusted to the head.
- This tour can be done under any type of weather.
What to bring
- Bring comfortable shoes (may we suggest sport shoes)
- Rashguard shirt, extra shirt and fresh clothing
- Bathing suit
- Hat or cap
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- The use of sunblock and insect repellent is allowed only if they are labeled as biodegradable.