Dolphin Royal Swim Plus
The Dolphin Royal Swim is the most complete and dynamic program where the dolphins offer an array of aquatic activities for you and your family.
As you walk by the pier, you will notice how the dolphins will follow you, waiting anxiously to play with you. They will win your heart before you even get into the water.
Once you are in the water, the Royal Swim includes the famous foot push, where your dolphin friends will push you by the feet up the water surface. After, you will grab the dorsal fins of the dolphins as they speed through the blue turquoise water, giving you an exhilarating ride. The tender dolphins will also give you a kiss, a hug and enjoy some playtime with you. After your Dolphin Royal Swim program, you will be able to enjoy dolphinarium facilities in Puerto Aventuras. Relax and unwind.
The dolphinarium is located in the pristine environment and gated community of Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya, just a few minutes from Playa del Carmen. Do not miss the incredible adventure of swimming with these beautiful creatures in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. This is a experience of a lifetime!
- 15 min briefing and 60 min in the water
- Buffet meal and 2 non alcoholic beverages during meal.
- This swim with dolphins program includes an interaction of 30 minutes with sea lions and 30 minutes with manatees.
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous foot push, dorsal tow, handshake, hugs and kisses
- Facilities: lockers, showers
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Transportation service $10 usd per participant. (Must be paid at check-in)
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Dock fee of $10.00 USD payable at check-in. Children from 6 years old pay dock fee.
- On a break during the Bicycle tour you will have the option to take a tour to the Turtle Farm with an additional cost.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- Children ranging from 1 mt to 1.20 mts can participate in the in the Royal Swim program accompanied by 2 adults.
- Children with a stature from 1.21 mt to 1.40 mts are able to participate in the Royal Swim program accompanied by one adult.
- Children above 1.41 mts can participate alone in any program when paying the adult rate.
- In case it is only 1 adult and a child with a height inferior to 1.20 mts, both must carry out the Encounter program (Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.)
- Pick up is available at additional cost (10 usd per participant) (Must be paid at check-in) please contact us 48 hours before your swim program in case you need transportation from your hotel.
- If you have a car and want to get there by your own, take the Highway 307 (Carretera 307) that goes from north to south along the Mexican Caribbean coast. Follow the signs to Puerto Aventuras that is located between Xcaret and Xpu-Ha. Don´t worry, signs are very clear.
- Once you get to Puerto Aventuras complex, you will find the signs that will lead you to Dolphin Discovery facilities.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- Information about transportation:
- The transportation service has an additional cost of $ 10 per participant. Please contact us 48 hours before your program if you need transportation from your hotel
What to bring
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.