Swim with our dolphins and let this wonderful friends give you a ride.
Dolphin Ride is a program where our guests will have a great time with the dolphins in the water and on a platform. Visitors will swim freely with the dolphins, play with them and as an important part of the program they will also get a big dolphin kiss among other activities
10 participants per group.
The outstanding part is when you get on a ride around the pool held in our dolphins to enjoy the Dolphin Ride!
LOCATIONS AND SCHEDULES
Punta Cancun (Dreams Cancun Hotel):
Monday to Sunday: 9:00, 10:15, 11:50, 12:50, 14:25,15:25 and 17:00 hrs.
Interactive Aquarium Cancun:
Monday to Sunday: 10:00,12:00,13:00,14:00,15:00,16:00 hrs.
Monday to Sunday: 8:30,10:00,11:30, 13:00,14:30,16:00 hrs
Playa Mujeres (Dreams Playa Mujeres Resort):
Monday to Sunday:8:30,10:00,11:30, 13:00,14:30, 16:00 hrs
Monday to Sunday: 8:30,13:00,14:30 and 16:00 hrs.
Monday to Sunday: your activity will be scheduled upon arrival at the park.
- Briefing video (15 min)
- 30 min in the water
- Bathrooms, showers, dressing room and facilities for handicapped people
- Activities: Kiss, Free interaction time, Plataform, Dancing, Singing, Tail splash, Plataform, Hand shaking, Bubbles, Dolphin Ride
- Time: 45 minutes.
- Photo and DVD.
- Xel-Ha admission fee
- Transportation is available ($10 usd fee per participant) must be paid at check-in.
- For Xel-Ha park the transportation and admission fee are not included. For other locations transportation is available ($10 usd fee per participant) must be paid at check-in. For Xel ha Park your activity will be scheduled upon arrival at the park.
- The lowest height must be at least 3.3 feet (1 mt.) to enjoy this activity.
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by one adult (both pay ticket)
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is mandatory.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in any of our aquatic activities.
What to bring
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring extra cash for souvenirs, photos and video