Swim with dolphins in a totally natural environment, in the beautiful mexican caribbean. This Dolphin Encounter Program is ideal for kids of all ages!
During this dolphin tour, you and your family will have the opportunity to play and receive all the affection of dolphins. You and your kids will be able to enjoy safe and fun activities with your dolphin friend in a platform that will cover half of your body while swimming is optional. You will hug it, kiss it, let it kiss you on the cheek, and enjoy watching your new friend while it performs a series of amazing behaviors.
Cancun (Isla Mujeres)
10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:30 PM
Riviera Maya (Puerto Aventuras)
9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM
The tour departs from Playa Langosta (Boulevard Kukulcan Km 5 in the Cancun Hotel Zone)
- 10 min. briefing and 40 min in the water
- Roundtrip Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun, departing from Playa Langosta (apply only for tour from Cancun)
- Beach Club (lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs) (apply only for tour from Cancun)
- Food and two non-alcoholic Beverages during meal.
- Free admission for kids under 3.3 ft (See additional info)
- Activities: Handshake, Hand target (dolphin jumps towards your hands), Games with balls and other playing toys, Dancing, Free time with dolphins, Hug, Kiss
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Other activities in Cancun, Riviera or Isla Mujeres
- Dock fee of $12.00 USD payable at check-in. Children over 3.3 ft pay dock fee.
- Transportation service from Cancun Hotels $16 usd per participant. (Must be paid at check-in)
- Transportation service from Riviera Hotels $ 10 usd per participant. (Must be paid at check -in)
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- Infants under 3.3 ft are FREE for this Dolphin program. This promotion applied ONLY upon client request. DO NOT include them in your reservation when booking. No refunds will apply if they are included in the reservation. After reservation is completed, please use the comments area to request infant entrance.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft are able to participate alone in the Encounter program.
- Infants and children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will perform the encounter activities accompanied by a paying adult.
- In Isla Mujeres groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- Dock fee of $12.00 USD payable at check-in. Children from 6 years old pay dock fee.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Information about transportation:
- Transportation service from Cancun $16 usd per participant. From Riviera maya ( $ 10 usd per participant) (Must be paid at check-in).
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check-in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
What to bring
- Swimwear, towel, camera and a hat.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.