Dolphin Encounter - Cozumel
Live an unforgettable experience in Cozumel beside the dolphins. A program for all ages: Learn and have fun!
Imagine an exchange of looks; a gaze full of liberty and love. That is the beginning of a wonderful experience in Cozumel beside the marine mirrors and friends, the dolphins. During the Dolphin Encounter program, you and your family will have the opportunity to receive all the affection of these tender and playful animals that always seem to smile. In this swim with dolphins program your kids will be able to enjoy safe and fun activities that Dolphin Discovery Cozumel has specially designed for all ages. Doesn´t matter if you are 1 or 80 years, you will be able to enjoy from a platform that will cover half of your body and swimming is optional. Your new friend will give you a handshake, sing and dance, you will be able to pet him and swim in a place that the dolphins call "home": the Mexican Caribbean.
From Monday to Saturday
01:00 PM, 03:30 PM
Chankanaab Park (Opens 9:00 AM)
Contact us to receive an additional discount of 10% on your swim with dolphins
Valid: until December 2018.
- The dolphins will give you a handshake, hugs and kisses, they will sing for you. You will also see your new friend´s incredible behavior that will surprise you.
- Chankanaab National Park Garden
- Free admission for kids (2'11'' - 3'2'') (See additional info)
- 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes with the dolphins
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms, and snack bar
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park.
- Park(s) admission for companions
- Photos of your experience with dolphins in Cozumel.
- Other activities in Cozumel.
- Meals and beverages
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel
- Infants from1 to 5 years and under (2'11''- 3'2'') are FREE for this Dolphin program. This promotion applied ONLY upon client request. DO NOT include them in your reservation when booking. No refunds will apply if they are included in the reservation. After reservation is completed, please use the comments area to request infant entrance.
- Children ranging from 1-7 years of age or with a stature inferior to 1.20mts can participate in the Encounter program with 1 adult.
- Children 8 years and up or with a stature of more than 1.20mts are able to participate alone in the Encounter program.
- Infants and children up to 7 years of age or with a stature inferior to 1.20mts will perform the encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic programs.
- If you have any physical or mental limitation, please call us before your purchase.
- Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- The Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is CST-Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT-6 hours) during winter and CDT-Central Daylight Time during summer (UTC/GMT-5 hours).
- In Cozumel groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
What to bring
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.