Dive with Dolphins in Cozumel
Meet the dolphins as close as ever diving in the shallow waters of Chankanaab Park in Cozumel.
This is the most exciting program to meet the most incredible creatures of the planet! Live an hour diving with dolphins in the turquoise shallow waters of Chankanaab Park, Cozumel, surrounded by a natural environment. The first part of your program starts with a dive that will help you become comfortable with the scuba equipment as well as give you the chance to practice basic diving skills you will be using.
After this, the actual dive will be at around 25 feet deep, where you will have the experience of a lifetime being as close to dolphins as you ever imagined, petting, giving and receiving a kiss and holding in your arms one of these beautiful animals, besides you will admire their abilities like the barrel roll all around the participants, the presentation of their favorite song and free jumps.
After your incredible Dive with dolphins you will be able to enjoy the Chankanaab National Park and Cozumel downtown, a great shopping spot.
From Monday to Saturday 12:00 PM
Chankanaab Park (Opens 9:00 AM)
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee
- Sea Lion presentation
- IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Dive equipment
- Certified instructor
- Diving theory
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms
- Park(s) admission for companions
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Meals and beverages
- Orientation begins at 12:OO PM. Swim/dive begins at 02:00 PM.
- 16 years old minimum age to participate
- Wet suit upon availability with additional charge
- Beginners and master divers are welcome.
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
- Groups have a maximum of 8 people for a closer experience.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed in any of our aquatic programs.
- The Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Please specify level of diving experience in reservation notes.
- Diving tips: Do not travel by plane on the next 24 hours after diving. Do not drink alcoholic beverages before dive. Drink plenty of water, light breakfast, and sleep well.
- Not recommended for people with asthma, hypertension, epilepsy or respiratory problems. It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is CST-Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT-6 hours) during winter and CDT-Central Daylight Time during summer (UTC/GMT-5 hours).
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- If you have any physical or mental limitation, please call us before your purchase.
What to bring
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.