Maroma Catamaran and Reef Snorkel Deluxe
See the impressive marine life in one of the most famous reefs near one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, then enjoy an exquisite lobster meal and national open bar.
Guided by experts, you will sail on a catamaran over warm turquoise waters, to enjoy Maroma Beachs beautiful biodiversity and species of multicolor fish. If you like the feeling of an adrenaline rush, you will love to fly on the spinnaker: a sail attached to the catamaran that will be lifted a few meters off the water by the wind, offering an incredible view of the Caribbean Sea.
This amazing experience is complemented with an exquisite lobster meal or a fresh combination of surf & turf, beverages and national open bar. With a personalized service your only concern will be to have fun!
- Transportation from your hotel
- Two snorkeling sites, 45 minutes each
- Snorkel gear with life vest and new snorkel tubes
- Water, soft drinks and beers on board the catamaran
- National open bar
- Lunch: Cream soup of the day. Fresh salad. Lobster, surf & turf or steak. Dessert and coffee.
- $10 USD reef tax
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Kid rate applies from 6 to 9 years old
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday
- Tour length 5.5 hrs.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable repellent
- Cap or hat
- Extra money