Enjoy a singular experience in Cancun, a visit to Croco Cun Interactive Zoo. Connect with nature in a guided tour among crocodiles, deers, parrots, spider monkeys and other species. You will have the chance to interact with them in a safe way.
Croco Cun Zoo is located near Puerto Morelos and hosts beautiful species that you can admire and touch in the middle of the tropical jungle.
You can interact with wild animals, feed a white-tailed deer, load a boa and if you like extreme adventures, walk among crocodiles. Discover unique species in danger of extinction including the Xoloitzcuintle, a hairless dog breed originally from Mexico which has existed for more than 3000 years. Do not forget to bring your camera to capture unforgettable memories.
In the Yucatan Peninsula we have extraordinary wild cats: the jaguar, the puma, the jaguarundi, the tigrillo and the ocelot, you will have the opportunity to appreciate these last two during your visit.
The Zoo has the following services: rest area, children´s games, sanitary services, snack bar, coffee shop and gift shop.
- Croco Cun Zoo Admission
- 60-75 min. interactive guided tour
- Bilingual guide
- Food bag to feed animals: $2 usd (optional)
- Other services
- Gratuities for the guide (Optional)
- Meals and drinks
- The park opens daily
- Schedule: 9:30 a 16:30 hrs
- How to get there?
- Fast but expensive option.
- At Cancun or Playa del Carmen bus station, take the bus-line MAYAB and specify you are getting off at Croco Cun so they charge the correct fee.
- Mini van:
- At Cancun bus station, in front of the main doors, crossing the parking lot, take the PLAYA EXPRESS minivan. Tell the driver you are getting off at Croco Cun so he charges the correct fee. This minivan can also be taken at Playa del Carmen on Calle 2 between Av.20 Norte and Av.25 Norte.
- Getting to Croco Cun Zoo from Cancun by bus or minivan (costs around 25 pesos per person), the driver will you out in front of the zoo on the federal highway. Please be carefull when you crossing.
- To get to Cancun bus station from the Cancun hotel zone, take the bus (Turicun or Autocar) with RUTA 1 on the window. (it must include Downtown, Av. Tulum destinations) and ask the driver to you out on Tulum Av. near the bus station. It costs around 12 pesos per person.
- Children under 5 years of age do not pay
- The rates for children are: from 6 to 12 years old
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Older people require identification
- For security reasons pets are not allowed inside the zoo
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Cap or hat
- Do not forget bring your camera
- Biodegradable blocker or repellent