Dolphin Swim Adventure - Cozumel
An adventure that you will remember forever! Swim with dolphins in the paradisiac island of Cozumel.
If swimming with dolphins is one of your dreams, make it real in the waters of the Caribbean Sea! Dolphin Swim Adventure in Cozumel, a worldwide diving paradise and important cruise ship destination, will bring you as close to the dolphins as you ever imagined in a totally natural environment.
You will get to know their world through a snorkeling mask, they will say hello with their fins, kiss you, sing a song and take you for a ride on their belly. Swimming with dolphins in Cozumel is an adventure that you will always remember!
Dolphin Discovery location at Chankanaab Park is open at 9:00 am.
Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:30 PM
- Chankanaab National Park Garden
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms, and snack bar
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee
- This swim with dolphins interactive program includes the famous Belly Ride, a handshake, hugs, kisses, a dolphins song, and free time with the dolphins.
- 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes with the dolphins
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park.
- Park(s) admission for companions
- Photos of your experience with dolphins in Cozumel.
- Other activities in Cozumel.
- Meals and beverages.
- Groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Children ranging from 1 mt to 1.20 mts can participate in the in the Swim Adventure program accompanied by 2 adults.
- Children with a stature from 1.21 mt to 1.40 mts are able to participate in the Swim Adventure program accompanied by one adult.
- Children above 1.41 mts can participate alone in any program when paying the adult rate.
- The Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed in any of our aquatic programs.
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is CST-Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT-6 hours) during winter and CDT-Central Daylight Time during summer (UTC/GMT-5 hours).
- If you have any physical or mental limitation, please call us before your purchase.
What to bring
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.