Coba and Xel-Ha Tour
This combo tour will take you to the imposing archaeological site of Coba to later visit the beautiful natural park Xel-Ha.
Enveloped by the jungle and built surrounded by lagoons, Coba was a major urban center that held economic sway over the Yucatan Peninsula through complex routes and alliances. The ancient city´s monumental buildings, its amazing network of roads, its stelae and hieroglyphic texts are only some of the distinctive traits of this splendid Mayan city.
Coba boasts archeological wonders and is home to the tallest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan region: the Nohoch Mul Pyramid, which rises an impressive 140 feet (42 meters) above the rainforest floor. You will also have the chance to see the Church, the Mayan Ball Game and Ancient Mayan Paints.
Then you will visit Xel-Ha, where you will enjoy a full buffet and snorkel in the world´s most beautiful Natural Aquarium. You will also enjoy many activities like Bicycles, Natural lazy river, Children´s Playground, Chacas Garden, Cliff of courage, Swing Rope, Floating bridge, Trepachanga and more.
- Round trip transportation.
- Light breakfast on board (orange juice, ham and cheese chapata, wafer, corn pound cake, honey candy).
- Guided tour in the archaeological zone of Cobá.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Use of bicycle or tricitaxi.
- Admission to Xel-Ha from 1:30 p.m.
- Food, national open bar, and unlimited beverages.
- Snorkeling and water activities.
- Hammocks, sunbeds, and rest areas.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers, and a towel.
- Videos and Photos
- Extra activities like Swim with dolphins, Sea Trek, Snuba
- Children between 5 and 11 years old pay child rate
- Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free.
- Important information: Children from 0 to 4 years old can not occupy a seat in the bus.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost
- The transportation during the tour may be made on a van or luxury bus depending on the operation.
What to bring
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit
- Extra change of clothing