Xichen Deluxe Tour
Chichen Itza and Valladolid
A fascinating tour to the sacred city of the Mayan culture. This is an exclusive guided tour to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza and the colonial city of Valladolid.
Board our deluxe bus, featuring reclining seats, video screens, 2 restrooms, a fridge and air-conditioning, and ride in comfort into the central Yucatan while you enjoy a light breakfast on board.
The first stop on our tour is Chichen Itza, an incredible monument to centuries past. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and was recently voted as one of the new Wonders of the World. We will take a guided tour of the ruins site and learn about the fascinating world of the Mayas.
Then we will head to Valladolid, a colonial Mexican town surrounded by picturesque, beautiful and captivating corners worth visiting, such as a Mayan Cenote and downtown.
At Valladolid you will enjoy a gourmet all-inclusive lunch at a Mayan restaurant, an exquisite variety of Yucatan specialties, as well as the best Mexican and international cuisine.
We finish off the tour with a visit to the beautiful cenote Santuario Tsukan. Then the bar is open on board the bus (beer, soft drinks and water) for a comfortable ride back to Cancun.
Attractions at Chichen Itza:
El Castillo or Kukulcan Pyramid, Great Ball Court, Temple of the Warriors, Sacred Cenote, Observatory, The Nunnery and the group of Thousand Columns.
Attractions at Valladolid:
Main Plaza and mayan cenote Santuario Tsukan.
- Roundtrip transportation in a deluxe bus with air conditioning (includes pick-up service from your hotel).
- Light gourmet breakfast (baguette, sweet bun and dessert) during the trip on bus.
- Guided tour at Chichen Itza with certified bilingual guide.
- Visit to the city of Valladolid where you can take a walk to the Calzada de los Frailes street and downtown.
- All Inclusive lunch in Valladolid with an exquisite selection of Yucatecan cuisine, Mexican and international buffets.
- Visit to the Mayan cenote Santuario Tsukan.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichen Itza
- You only will need extra cash for souvenirs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children between 5 and 11 years old pay. Children under 5 years old enter free.
- Important information: Children under 5 years old can not occupy a seat in the bus.
- The bus features restrooms and a compartment under bus to keep belongings safe. At Valladolid you will find ATM and telephone booths, as well as restrooms at La Casona and at the mayan cenote Santuario Tsukan.
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
What to bring
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion.
- Good Walking Shoes
- Bring a swimsuit and towel
- Extra Cash for Shopping, etc.
- Reading material or entertainment on the bus