Chichen Itza Express Tour
Perfect for travelers seeking a half-day adventure, our Chichen Itza Express tour offers a captivating glimpse into the grandeur of this renowned Mayan site without the need for a full-day commitment.
Chichen Itza is the largest and most impressive of the Mayan Ruins. It is a must-see on every tourists agenda when they come to Cancun. If youre only going to see one Mayan Ruins while youre here, this is the one.
7:00 AM - 8:15 AM Pick up at the hotel lobby according to the pick-up lists.
We serve a boxed Breakfast on board of our transportation that includes juice, fruit and sweet bread. Once we have picked up all the guests we have nonstop transportation to the archeological site.
10:45AM Arrival at Chichen Itza; guests remain 2 hours at the archeological site, of which 1 hour is guided tour and 1 hour is free time.
12:45 PM Departure from Chichen Itza towards the hotel zone to arrive approximately between 3:30 PM and 4:30 PM at the hotel lobby.
This tour is only available on Thursdays.
- Pick-up in your hotel.
- Air-conditioned bus.
- Continental Breakfast on-board the bus (juice, bread and a fruit).
- Entrance to the ruins at Chichen Itza.
- English Speaking Guide
- Return to your hotel.
- This tour requires minimum 6 participants to operate. Please verify availability before booking
- Children between 4 -11 years old pay children rate. Children under 4 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- This tour is available Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
What to bring
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Cash for souvenirs, snacks and beverages