Enjoy a day full of adventure and fun at Isla Mujeres, a beautiful island in the Caribbean Sea facing the coasts of Cancun.
Feel the breeze at the rhythm of live tropical music on board of our double-decker boat to reach Isla Mujeres where you´ll spend a great time at a paradisiacal beach club, El Pescador, ideal spot for relaxing in a hammock listening the sound of the ocean whisper, or why not resting on a comfortable lounger enjoying a frosty tropical cocktail.
Try a waterslide, snorkeling and kayaking at the Caribbean Sea along the second largest coral reef in the world, bicycling up to the thrilling cliff of Punta Sur, volleyball and football tournaments, and many other fun activities that will make a great day during your vacation
After tasting a delicious buffet of salads, meat, desserts, go shopping and immerse yourself in the colorful streets of this fisherman village that has conquered travelers´hearts forever. In the evening and once on board again, the party won´t be over; Caribbean music will make your feet dance and still you will have fun moments before getting to Cancun. This excursion is the best option to discover Isla Mujeres and enjoy one day at the fullest in paradise.
How to get to departure site
This tours departs from Playa Tortugas Pier at Km 6.5 of the Cancun Hotel Zone, It is very easy to get either by public bus or taxi.
- Round trip on a two floor catamaran to Isla Mujeres
- Live music on board
- All You Can Drink Open Bar (On boat and installations)
- Contests and Games
- Party on Board
- Buffet lunch
- Beach Chairs
- Kids Club Facilities (4 to 9 years old)
- Island Tour of Isla Mujeres (no available until further notice)
- Bicycle tour
- Beach Volleyball
- Beach Soccer
- Water Slide (Huracán, Torbellino, Dos cascadas)
- Private Beach Club Facilities
- Tour Premium includes:
- Sea Food Soup
- Special Dessert
- Snorkeling Equipment (Children must have a minimum of 10 years to participate).
- The price does not include the $10.00 USD dock fee per participant and companions that must be paid at the time of registration.
- A $2.00 USD park fee must be paid in cash to snorkel and take the glass bottom boat tour.
- Motorized sports are available for rent (ATV, Golf cart, Glass bottom boat, etc).
- Interactive water slice ($ 10 dlls approximately per person)
- Tour Schedule: Monday through Saturday at 9:30 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours Approximately
- Departs: Playa Tortugas Pier at Km 6.5 of the Cancun Hotel Zone, It is very easy to get either by public bus or taxi.
- Kids from all ages are welcome
- Kids prices apply to ages 6-11 years. Kids under 6 years old are free.
What to bring
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra Money for Extras like Water Sports, shopping, and deposits