Captain Hook Pirate Cruise
Become a pirate of the Caribbean on this fun-filled voyage and experience a pirates attack while sailing through the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
Come and live a fantastic adventure aboard a 17th century authentic Spanish Galleon replicas where you will enjoy exquisite food, games and an extraordinary pirate show. These spectacular galleons have 93 ft in length and can hold up to 350 passengers, where you will experience a real pirate environs.
Despite their authenticity they pirate ships are equipped with modern sound and light systems, bathrooms, large kitchen and air conditioned eating areas.
Once aboard our pirates will welcome you with a delicious cocktail while the sound of cannons will announce the departure. From that moment all the fun will start with a lot of games, contests and dance activities as well as a fascinating and colorful pirates relates.
At dinner time this incredible attraction offers you the possibility of trying a delicious dinner buffet style and the choice of an exclusive steak dinner with finest prime cuts or succulent lobster. Our buffet includes salads, vegetables, Marinera rice, Grilled chicken, baked potatoes, desserts and domestic open bar. In the meantime you will be surprised by an enemy pirate ship attack and the fight of Captain Hook's crew for overcoming to the dock!
Coming back you will enjoy the best music at the disco, games, contest and you'll wish the night never ends.
Tour departs from Terminal Maritima Capitan Hook in Cancun, located in Blvd. Kukulcán km.5, Z.H.Cancún
3 hours 30 minutes (approx.) Tour returns at approximately 10:30pm
- Open Bar.
- You can choose between: New York Steak, Surf and Turf, Vegetarian, Chicken or Lobster Dinner.
- Cruise aboard the Pirate Ship.
- Entertainment and Games.
- $15 USD Pier fee per person (Adults and children 3+)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and off
- This attraction departs daily at 7:00 p.m. from Terminal Maritima de Puerto Juarez in Cancun
- Please register 45 minutes prior the departure. (6:15 PM)
- Children up to 5 years free. Minors from 6-12 pay half rate
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Light sweater for the return boat ride as it can get fresh
- Please avoid using high-heeled shoes, as you will be dancing and playing games.